Enrollment Outreach Coordinator
AXION is a dynamic and innovative staffing organization determined to exceed both our candidate's and our client's highest expectations.
Axion is a dynamic and innovative staffing organization to exceed our clients' highest expectations. For over 30 years, we have been the preferred staffing solution for thousands of companies in the tri-state area. Recently, we expanded our reach with new Partner Companies in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania with new Partner Companies being scouted all the time.
||Enrollment Outreach Coordinator
Open House for Career Minded Individuals in Utica, NY:
Axion Healthcare Solutions is holding an Open House in Utica, NY on Thursday, April 25th from 11 am to 4 pm for experienced Medicare Sales and Marketing Field Representatives for the largest managed long term care facility in the country to work in surrounding areas of Utica, NY.
If you're a motivated, flexible and career minded healthcare talent in Utica area with access to a private vehicle please join us at the Open House. Representatives from the largest managed long term care company in the country will be attending to hire all of you motivated Medicare insurance sales reps.
Must be adaptable, flexible, customer focused and organized.
Minimum of 2 years experience in healthcare or human serces setting is required.
Bilunguals are always welcomed.
Must have valid driver's license and access to a private vehicle. Once hired, mileage is paid.
This is a Field Enrollment position.
Date and Time: Thursday, April 25th, 2013
11 am to 4 pm
Pay $20-$22/hr for full time hours plus gas/mileage
Radisson Hotel Utica Centre
200 Genesee St., Utica, NY 13502
Please bring your current resume, two forms of government issued ID's (driver's license and SS card/birth certificate OR US Passport). Dress to impress.
Additional details, please contact Derrick Rivera Cash at: (212) 847-2952 or (212) 972-1111 and ask for Derrick. [Click Here to Email Your Resum?
For additional openings, please visit our website at:
RequirementsResponsibilities of the Field Marketing Representitive (Enrollment Outreach Coordinator):
- Visits and calls hospitals, clinics, physician offices and community based health and human service providers to explain MLTC programs.
- Maintains on going contact with community providers, physician offices, community-based organizations.
- Works with Enrollment teams to identify community ogranizations/providers that would benefit from MLTC services.
- Identifies and seeks new linkages with organizations/providers that would benefit from MLTC PLUS services and/or would be an advantage to clients.
- Contributes to marketing plan and assists operational staff to implement new teams.
- Makes presentations and educates physicians, social workers, nurses and other health and human service providers about MLTC programs.
- Acts as community services resource for team.
Axion Healthcare Solutions always recruiting adaptable, flexible, customer friendly and organized individuals available to work immeidately.
- Valid driver's license will be required.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in marketing, social work or related discipline, or the equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in healthcare, human services or sales setting, working with the geriatric population in a customer service, counseling, sales, relationship-building or related capacity required.
- Familiarity with Medicaid Managed Care sales or MLTC sales preferred.
- Strong organizational and assessment skills required as well as strong interpersonal and relationship skills required.
- Experience with presenting to individuals as well as large groups preferred.
- Bilingual skills are preferred.
- Admin Assistant
- Data Entry
If you are interested and available or may know of anyone who is, please click here to apply to this position.
Over the last three decades Axion has been the preferred staffing solution for literally thousands of companies in the New York and New Jersey markets. Today Axion provides services with a local presence in NY, NJ, PA and AZ.
Axion is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of affirmative action. Axion does not discriminate based on race, sex, affectional sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, religion or creed, color, physical or mental handicap, age, veterans status or marital status. Axion encourages women and minorities to apply.
Please visit our web site www.axionllc.com